How we can help
NewcastleGateshead Convention Bureau is well-practised at handling national and international event enquiries and bringing conferences to NewcastleGateshead. An experienced and professional team, we are here to make it easier for you to stage your event in the region.
Our free of charge convention bureau services include:
- Bid preparation – composing tailored bid documents and presentation materials.
- Venue finding and booking – obtaining quotations and providing unbiased advice.
- Familiarisation visits – hosting and organising inspection trips to potential venues.
- Online accommodation booking service – arranging bedroom allocations and managing bookings.
- Support tools – providing images to enhance your marketing materials, and up-to-date visitor guides and maps for your delegates.
- Support services – sourcing providers of transport, specialist event managers and audio-visual equipment.
- Social programmes – arranging entertainment and social itineraries.
- General advice – guidance on conference planning, budgeting and marketing.
- Convention Bureau representation – on your organising or host committee.
- Travel advice – information on rail, road, sea and air travel.
- Red-carpet welcome – providing a bespoke welcome service for your delegates at transport hubs.
To participate in the Conference Ambassador Programme, or to find out more, even if you don’t have a specific event in mind, please contact Caroline Reed, Conference Development Manager, T: +44 (0)191 440 5759, E: email@example.com.